Welcome to the Splunk Product and Training Donation Program, our commitment as part of the $100 million Splunk Pledge to provide college and university students as well as individuals from underserved and marginalized communities with in-demand data and cybersecurity skills to pursue rewarding careers in the technology industry and beyond. Please refer to these registration instructions to get started.
Registration Instructions for Free Splunk Training
- >> University students, faculty, and staff: please register here using the email address provided by your college or university.
- >> Individuals taking training through a skills development partner organization: please click on the name of your referring organization here. During registration, you will be asked to enter a coupon code, which the organization should have provided to you.
- >> Nonprofit and research IT staff and employees: Please click on the appropriate program Nonprofit | Research to create your Splunk account and access training using the email address provided by your organization.
Is your organization interested in offering Splunk Official Training? Learn more
- An Introduction to Observability
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks
- Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI): An Introduction
- Data Lake vs Data Warehouse
- Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Certifications
- Observability vs Monitoring vs Telemetry
- Phishing Scams & Attacks
- Threat Hunting vs Threat Detection
- What is SIEM?