Registration Instructions for Free Splunk Training
- >> University students, faculty, and staff: please register here using the email address provided by your college or university.
- >> Individuals taking training through a skills development partner organization: please click on the name of your referring organization here. During registration, you will be asked to enter a coupon code, which the organization should have provided to you.
- >> Nonprofit and research IT staff and employees: Please click on the appropriate program Nonprofit | Research to create your Splunk account and access training using the email address provided by your organization.
SplunkWork+ | VetSec, Inc.
Welcome to SplunkWork+
About VetSec, Inc.
There are 18 million military veterans in the United States, and another 200,000 service members exiting the armed forces annually. Veterans from recent service periods have the highest levels of education, with more than three-quarters having some college experience. VetSec, Inc.'s mission is to "create a world where no veteran pursuing a career in Cybersecurity goes unemployed." Cybersecurity is a high-demand job field, with available jobs expected to grow 31 percent by 2029. VetSec helps pair those that served their country with in-demand jobs in cybersecurity through a community of over 3,000 fellow veterans here to help, resume assistance, mentorship, and learning resources.
Welcome to SplunkWork+
As part of the $100 million Splunk Pledge, we have committed to supporting efforts to train the workforce of tomorrow, equipping veterans and former service members with the Splunk skills to position you for the jobs of today.
The SplunkWork+ community you are about to join is for current service members, veterans, and spouses in partnership with VetSec, Inc. Through this program, you will have access to award-winning eLearning courses that will help prepare you for cutting-edge jobs that are available right now with companies around the world.
These skills are in demand at leading companies around the world. More than 15,000 customers in over 110 countries use Splunk solutions, including 89 of the Fortune 100. Join millions of passionate users by signing up now!
Register now to view more than 4,476 Splunk jobs and get started today!
- An Introduction to Observability
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks
- Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI): An Introduction
- Data Lake vs Data Warehouse
- Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Certifications
- Observability vs Monitoring vs Telemetry
- Phishing Scams & Attacks
- Threat Hunting vs Threat Detection
- What is SIEM?